Prion 2018 has a special commitment to students and junior postdocs in the prion research field. We want to reach out to you, to entice you to come to Santiago de Compostela, and to make this conference enjoyable and useful for you. Here are a few points of interest for you:
- We have a very affordable registration fee for students & junior postdocs: 295 euros. Your boss will have no excuse…
- Furthermore, Santiago de Compostela offers many cheap accommodation options. For example, check out the 14 euro/night, youth hostel-style Seminario Menor.
- The Workshops are back: here, in a more relaxed atmosphere, you will have a chance to present your work and interact with top experts in your field.
- Become a Junior Session Co-Chair: for every session/round table, there will be one Senior and one Junior Co-Chair. If you are interested in any of them, please send a short motivational e-mail message to: email@example.com
- Become a Session Reporter: Session Reporters will summarize every session/round table into signed, short summary reports that will be posted in our webpage after the conference ends. If interested, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org